Sunday Gathering | 9:30am & 11:00am | 2150 Foothill Dr
Thank you for your flexibility during this challenging season due to social distancing requirements. Please choose a gathering that you plan to attend as well as how many people will be attending HERE. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
In order to keep you and your family safe and to allow us to continue in-person gatherings, we ask that you please follow these guidelines:
- If you or anyone in your household is sick or has experienced any sick symptoms within the last 48 hours, please stay home.
- Masks must be worn in the building while you are moving about and while singing. You may remove your mask once you are seated. We will provide you a mask if needed.
- Please sit with your family and keep any children with you at all times. We will not have separate kids services.
- Doors will open for the gathering 10 minutes prior to gathering start time. There will be coffee served outside the doors and greeters will communicate the doors opening for entry.
- Please abide by social distancing standards and be respectful of others. Be creative in greeting one another and saying hello, ex. Air High-Fives.
- Please wash and sanitize your hands often with the hand sanitizing stations throughout the building.
- Please exit the building promptly after each gathering and take any further conversations and connecting outside. This will allow us to sanitize and change out chairs for the next gathering.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 after attending a worship service, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why We Gather
Sunday Gatherings are an important part of being the church at Ekkleisa. To us, Sundays are like a weekly celebration. Every Sunday, people in and around Salt Lake City gather together for worship through singing, scripture reading, preaching, and community.
At our Sunday Gatherings, you'll hear our musicians play thoughtful, Christ-centered music, not as a performance but as an act of focusing our attention on God. You'll also hear honest and challenging Christ-centered messages that engage real life and current cultural issues. Most importantly, you'll get to meet a community of people gathered around Jesus, who care for the welfare and renewal of the city.